[RBS] superbus complaint

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Thu Oct 29 08:01:36 IST 2009

If there are no changes in the convenience of superbus, to whom one has to complain further? transdportation ministry? or municipality?
Yesterday my sons again waited one hour after school till they could get in a bus from nachal sorek
Today we missed a bus 6:55 in sderot hadekel the next came at 7:30 and they did not come to school in RBS on time. I hear other people complain but has anybody experience with whom to speak, that there will be better options than taxi?
Regards

Natanella Yedgar

Online Hebrew Studies and Israel Catalog
http://istudyhebrew.com/index.asp?q=20&kbid=1875