[RBS] Reminder:MOISHY"S baked goods-Pick-UP Toninght in RBS A!!!!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Thu Oct 29 12:18:18 IST 2009

To all  of you Moishy's fans, and to all of you future Moishy's Fans, you
can now pick up Moishy's delicious baked goods in RBS A on Thursday nights
from 8-10 at Kishon 15/5,992-0557. Tonight we will have mini black and
whites,
chocolate chip cookies, babkas, kokosh, rugelach (Including his famous
vanilla), 7 layer and check-a board cakes. In general, you can also
pre-order by Wednesday night to ensure we have what you want. Looking
forward to seeing you!!

Ariel and Rachel Fish