[RBS] ?lawyer specializing in labor law??

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 2 19:33:12 IDT 2009

Has anyone out in listland used the services of a lawyer, who specializes in labor law and the possibility of the laws and contract not being followed- due to demotion?(NO, it is not for me but for a friend of mine who is in the midst of being stiffed)

If you were satisfied with such an attorney, would you be kind enough to share the name with me and I will forward it to the proper recepient.

TIA,
Adina