[RBS] misc items for sale

Shani Bialik Brown shanib at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Sep 2 21:39:57 IDT 2009

1. Braun battery operated men's pocket shaver+trimmer, new in package.
2. Safety 1st stove-top knob covers; pack of five, good for American stove, opened but never used as did not fit our Sauter stove top. (Anyone know where we can get ones that do fit small closely spaced knobs?)
3. Uniden cordless phone, extended range with caller ID 2.4 GHz, model EXI4560, new in box.  Box was opened and discovered that phone did not include battery.  Was brought over from US, so could not return it. Never used.

Chaim and Shani Brown
02-540-0570
054-844-0640