[RBS] WOMEN"S CONCERT in RBS on Sunday - Don't miss it!!!

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha kavrbs at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 10:48:56 IDT 2009

Special Womens' Concert will take place at the Carlebach shul:

Delia Bueno de Mesquita (Spiers) is back on a short singing tour in Israel. Don't miss this chance to hear the acclaimed soul singer perform right here in Ramat Beit Shemesh!

Those who saw Delia and her band perform at Shirat Devora's concert last year will attest to her exceedingly talented performance and original soulful style, sung in a voice that moved the audience to tears.

CONCERT:
Sunday, September 6th, 8:00 p.m
Kehillat Ahava Vesimcha (Carlebach Shul), Nachal Dolev 70

Adult: 25 nis
Student: 20 nis
Child under 18: 15 nis
Child under 12: Free!

A short history & background:
Kol Isha singer \ songwriter Delia lives in London with her husband Ben and performs to women only audiences around the UK and Israel.  Soul music is her trademark: she moves audiences to tears with her pure sound and strikingly honest performance.

After 2 years on the live Jazz scene in London Delia studied Popular Music Performance before taking her own material onto the acoustic London circuit for another 2 years. Her CD Scarlit, was released in July 2006.

After becoming religious and moving to Jerusalem, her CD SFIRAT (songs for sefirat HaOmer) came out in the summer of 2008. Delia is now working on a new CD and plays for women only audiences around the globe. She is interested in promoting creative expression for women and was a finalist in the "Wanna be a Star" competition a few years ago.

"I make music because it comes out of me, because it speaks where we cannot always."

 www.myspace.com/kolishadelia

Some quotes from her fans:

"Her CD is one that I would listen to every single day and never get bored of it. It is a beautifully written, superbly performed and each song is genuinely moving. To hear these songs is to truly look into the artist's very soul. Incredible is a word I rarely use for artists but one I feel is totally justified for Delia Spiers."

"Absolutely beautiful. Emotional, but in a real way, she sings right into you."

 "What a voice - rich, warm and individual, we like Delia's nu-folk style"

 "Soul music is her trademark, she moves audiences to tears with her pure sound and strikingly honest performance"

DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY!

For more info: Racheli Haller 052-421-0969 racheli.haller at gmail.com