[RBS] Kids back at school - its YOU time at last

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:52:06 IDT 2009

Before you get your hands stuck into the challah dough and honey cakes come and explore the wonderful world of Paverpol.  A great new craft that's sure to get you hooked.

I have a two morning workshop planned for THIS SUNDAY and MONDAY which will give you an insight into all the possibilities that Paverpol can open up for you.

A product range that can be used to make functional home decor items - what you make is up to you.  If you feel your artistic muse left with the kids haasaah then I can guide you to find your inner artist (again).

You can make a figurine, a functional bowl, a mezuzah cover or if you have something else in mind let me know and we can discuss if it is possible.

Paverpol can be used with any offcut (natural, cotton, silk etc.) fabric you have.  It will give the material a wonderful water resistant shiny coat.  You can also use pavercolours to tint the Paverpol for use with white material or to make an airdry clay or paste that can be used to cover a bowl or vase for example.

Come explore the possibilities and leave with a wonderful piece/pieces of art you have created.

When: Sunday 6th September 9.00 - 12.00 am AND Monday 7th September 9.00 - 12.00 am

Where: 4/1 Nachal Achziv  (the top of Nachal Revivim, off Nachal Luz)

Cost: 350 shekels (this can be paid with postdated cheques.  100 shekels dated Sunday 6th September and then up to 5 cheques for 50 shekels postdated)

What is included:
ALL your paverpol products that you will use during the two days

What you need to bring:
5 pairs of disposable gloves
Scissors
A roll of aluminium/kitchen foil
100% cotton material of your choice, this can be an old t-shirt, shirt or paper napkin in a design you like.
Apron
A vessel to cover (optional)

Telephone Tracey on 999 2735 or email info at paverpolisrael.com to reserve your place or for more details.