[RBS] ?comprehensive list of anglo lists all over israel, like the beit shemesh lists?

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 3 19:41:18 IDT 2009

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the anglo lists all over israel, like the beit shemesh lists? If you do, would you please forward it to me.
My daughter's sheirut leumi location is looking to advertise an event for English speakers, focusing on Anglos from England. They would like to reach as broad an audience as possible.
TIA,
Adina.