[RBS] Looking for used yechezkel and shmot/bamidbar in one book

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 4 12:55:59 IDT 2009

Do you  have doubles and triples, or singles you don't need, of of Sefer Yechezkel-Mikraot Gedolot
and
Seforim Shmot/Bamidbar bekericha echad -Harav Elizur Emanuel hotzz midrashot noam Pardes Chana/neerach bmeyuchad avur haderisha shel yechidat habekiut betanach-mahadura chadasha.

If you do, please email me so that we can buy it from you.
TIA and Shabbat Shalom,
Adina.