[RBS] REMINDER Ladies Siyum on the completion of Chovos Halevovos Shaar HaBitachon THIS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH

Seth & Naomi Abrahams famabra at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 6 00:05:04 IDT 2009

Ladies of Ramat Beit Shemesh are invited to join us in our Shiur's
celebration of the Siyum, Chovos Halevovos - Shaar HaBitachon given by Rav
Chaim Malinowitz shlita every Sunday evening over the last 3 years.

The Siyum will consist of a 45 minute Shiur by Rav Malinowitz, summarizing
the main points of Shaar HaBitachon

The Shiur will IYH take place this SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6th, Ohr L'Yud Chet
Elul, at 9pm in the Beis Tefilla Yonah Avrohom Simcha Hall,
Nachal Refaim 34.

Join us as we launch our next limud, Shaar Avodas Elokim

This is a wonderful opportunity to prepare yourself in Elul for Rosh
HaShanah

Refreshments served
Entrance is Free