[RBS] ESPECIALLY FOR RBS ENGAGED COUPLES/PARENTS

Susan and Alan Barth barthas at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 6 08:03:49 IDT 2009

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee Simcha Gemach
 in memory of Feigel bat Tuvia Nisan offers an exciting
array of items that  will enhance your upcoming wedding day.
In addition to our 60 page comprehensive 2nd edition Wedding Guide,
with its unique additions (for ex. "Order of the Chupa" and
"prenuptial agreement" sections), we now have in-stock -
 tefillah for chatan/kallah, tefillah for mothers of chatan/kallah,
Tefillah L'Simchat Chatan and Kallah, Benchers, Machzor L'Yom HaChupah,
baskets with emergency supplies for bathrooms,
and exquisite large print laminated Sheva Bracha Cards.
For more information, contact Susan Barth, project coordinator
at 0547294964 or email at simchagemach at gmail.com.