[RBS] In-School Tutor Available

A Lefkowitz alefkowitz at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 6 12:25:49 IDT 2009

Private, IN-SCHOOL tutor, with many years of experience and proven
success is now taking new students for the current year in all subjects.
I work in several schools in RBS and BS, privately, in conjunction with
your child's teachers and principal. I will take your child out of
whichever class currently makes the most sense, and provide private
tutoring for whichever subject(s) needed. My English and Hebrew are both
mother-tongue, and I am therefore extremely effective at helping
children adapt to studying all subjects in Hebrew.

Many references available.

Ayelet:
999-5144