[RBS] Enhancing your Elul Learning Program begins Tomorrow!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 6 14:40:37 IDT 2009

Dear Ladies,

Join us for some inspiration to help us prepare for the Yomim Noraim and
the Chagim.

Enhancing your Ellul
Women's Learning Program
September 7 - 15

Monday Sept. 7
Mrs Peninah Rothman Registration 9:45 Shiur 10:00 -11:00
Dimensions of Tefillah – What are we doing when we Daven

Tuesday Sept. 8
Rabbi Hillel Horowitz Registration 9:00 Shiur 9:15 – 10:45
Highlights of Sefer Yona
This class will include a 1/2 hour preparation period. All skill levels
welcome.

Wednesday Sept. 9
Mrs. Yehudis Landau Registration 11:00 Shiur 11:15 – 12:15
Tehillim 27 - L'Dovid Hashem Ori

Sunday Sept. 13
Rabbi Aharon Lubling Registration 9:15 Shiur 9:30 – 11:00
The Seder Avoda of Yom Kippur
This class will include a 20 -30 munute preparation period. All skill
levels welcome

Monday Sept. 14
Mrs. Sarah Yocheved Rigler Registration 10:45 Shiur 11:00 – 12:00
Battle Plans – How to Defeat The Yetzer Hora of Sadness & Guilt

Tuesday Night Sept. 15
At Bais Yaakov Ko Tomar - Nachal Luz 21
Rebbetzin Tzipporah Heller Registration 8:45 PM Shiur 9:00 PM Prompt!
Figuring Yourself Out using Koheles as a Guide
Suggested Donation 25 NIS

Morning Classes will take place at Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh – Nachal Maor 4
Tuition 25NIS Per Class – Register for all 5 morning Classes – 100NIS!!

For More Information Call Chana 999-6058, Leya 054-841-8367or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
or check out our new website : http://sites.google.come/site/limudeilottie
Sponsor one or more Shiurim – or the whole Elul Program! Direct
inquiries to Chana 999- 6058