[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE - classes start today! Come try us out and see what makes us so unique!

Mim & Ari Fuld fuld at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 6 13:40:36 IDT 2009

This message is for kids as well as adults.

Tora Dojo Karate opened with a bang!
We had a great trial class and welcome all the new students who joined the
TORA DOJO KARATE  BET SHEMSH CLUB as well as  our advanced students who came
back ready to workout!
Many have requested to join TDA but said they missed the trial class.
 NO PROBLEM.
If you missed the opening trial class and are interested in trying out TORA
DOJO you are invited to come for a free trial class at any time.
Official classes are starting today!

Classes take place at the Jabotinsky school gym by Givaat Sharett area

5:00-6:00 kids karate - beginners
6:00-7:00 Kids Karate - Advanced - students coming from other styles are
welcome to try the advanced class
7:00-8:00 Women's Karate
8:00-9:30 Mens Karate

New younger girls class forming!