[RBS] Yomim Noraim at Beis Tefillah Yona Avraham

Bisk@joi.co.il bisk at joi.co.il
Sun Sep 6 17:00:29 IDT 2009

Seats for the upcoming Yomim Noraim at BTYA can be arranged by contacting
Tzvi Gherman at 991-0210 or sharitzvi at gmail.com or Yirmi Gold at
050-989-4000.

In addition, we invite you to become part of our dynamic, Anglo kehillah and
receive the spiritual and communal benefits of:

* Priority access to a recognized posek, leader, and ba'al eitzah, HoRav
Malinowitz, shlita
* Vibrant morning and evening sedarim, with tens of various shiurim, for all
levels
* Women's shiurim, Melave Malkas, and special events
* Pirchei, children's davening group, Avos U'Banim
* Chessed, welcoming committees, bikur cholim, after-birth and sickness
needs, and special events committees
* Tiyulim and Shabbatons
* Comfortable, spacious, shul with room for your guests
* Beautiful simcha hall (Ulam Shabsai)

Help build Torah, avodah, and gemilus chassidim while enjoying all the
benefits of a warm, giving, supportive and inspirational kehillah for Anglo
olim in Israel!

Membership options are available for families, women, and singles (U.S.,
Canada, and Israel tax-deductible).

S'lichos Schedule:
Motzaei Shabbos:
12:10 AM Special guest speaker
12:35 S'lichos

Weekday, followed by Shacharis
Sun, Tue, Wed, 5:46, 6:30 & 7:35 AM
Mon, Thu, 5:46, 6:25 & 7:35 AM
Fri: 5:13, 6:00 & 7:00 AM

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz is
located in RBS A at Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Nachal Luz. For more
information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web page at
www.btya.org.

database 4400 (20090906) __________

http://www.eset.com