[RBS] Nadlantown news, properety sales @ rentals

dan sivan dansivan at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 7 10:16:50 IDT 2009

Nadlan Town News:

           Tight supply will raise home prices
          Bank Leumi stated, "Since the start of the year, there has been a
rise in new home sales due to the increase in demand, while we're seeing
that the present supply is insufficient to maintain the multi-year
equilibrium without raising prices. It further adds that the interest rate
hike by itself will not help to reduce housing prices, since it is necessary
to increase the supply of new homes.

           Apartment prices rose over the past 12 months because of the
limited supply and the low interest rate, which rendered other investment
instruments less worthwhile.

          The Central Bureau of Statistics stated that there were 14,790
housing starts in the first half of 2009, 3.3% fewer than in the first half
of 2008. It estimates that the current rate of housing starts will result in
a shortfall of at least 8,000 homes compared with demand.

          RBS  A  SALES(sample only):

          -5 rms on Nachshon, large salon, airy & bright, well kept ,a/c,
covered pkg and storeroom.NIS1,150,000

          -8 rms cottage , Ramat Shilo, built by high stds, brand new,
coverede pkg. Asking NIS 2,050,.000

          -6 rms cottage on Refaim, beautifully kept, a real gem in mint
condition! Asking $599,000

          -Uriah, 5 rms , wll kept, manicured garden,otion to
expand.NIS1,280,000 flex.  http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT73/index.html

          - 4 rms on Timna, airy & bright, panoramic view, 3 air exposures
NIS 930,000
          -6 room penthouse on Lachish, 3 poches, gorgeous views! Must be
seen!! NIS1,380,000 Flexible
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT69/index.html

          - 6 room cottage on Ayalon, very invested, magnificent views,
guests master bedroom (or separate office) asking NIS 2,400,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT 83/index.html

          -5 rms on Katlav, 60sqm garden and 60sqmsucca porch, large
storeroom and covered pkg ,very well kept.NIS 1,099,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT82/index.html
          -Fabulous 6 rms on Timna, can be split into 2 apts very easily,
Asking NIS 1,498,000   http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT80/index.html

          -5 rms on Lachish, private entrance, panoramic views, central a/c,
large custom kitchen NIS1,150,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT79/index.html

          -5 rms  on Dolev, cheap & easy  option to add 2 extra rooms, huge
garden, view, option to split into 2 apts NIS 1,580,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT67/index.html

          -5 rms on Revivim, large salon, storeroom. NIS 928,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT24/index.html

          -Exclusive!! Dolev 5 rms, wheel chair accessible, garden and succa
porch, view.NIS1,180,000 http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT62/index.html

          -6 rms on Dolev, entance level, no steps, 3 entrances, garden and
big succa porch with magnificents view NIS 1,280,000 GREAT PRICE!!

          -7 room cottage , Sun Gardens, beautifylly kept.Asking 2,399,000
negotiable! Keen Vendors

          ---5 rms on Maor, storeroom,succa porch, quiet location
NIS1,098,000

          --5 rms near Dolev, large salon and porch, huge storeroom and
covered pkg NIS1,199,000 or nearest offer!
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT29/index.html

          --5 rms on Micha, covered pkg and storeroom attached, large porch,
option to expand, can split to 2 apts NIS990,000!
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT2128/index.html

          -6 rms cottage, on  Ramat Shilo, brand new NIS 1,950,000 or
available for rent $US1,800 p/m
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT2126/index.html

          -5 rms on Micha, option to expand, large porch,garden, wheelchair
accessible. NIS 1,399,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/vtours/NT2125/index.html

          RBS A RENTALS: (commercial property)

          *** shops and offices for rent in the new RBS A shopping center:
Enquire in our office and do not miss out before it is too late!! Limited
places left

          -New office 22sqm in the Dolev shopping center, with panoramic
views NIS1,800 p/m

          RBS Residential Rentals

          :
          5 rms on Refaim, large succa porch , central a/c, bars, covered
pkg and storeroom NIS3,990 immediate!

          2 rms , Ramat Shilo, brand new, immediate , asking NIS 2,350

           3.5 room in Bnei Betcha basement apt w/ English windows
downstairs. No A/C 3000NIS

           4 rooms on Revivim A/C,eat in kitchen, 3,000 NIS

           4 room on Alexander, downstairs has English windows $1000

           4 room near the RBS shopping center, new $1100

           4 room, Lachish, 2nd floor with an elevator, 3200NIS

           4 room on Micha, 3500NIS flexible

          4 room on Arugot ,3rd floor no elevator, A/C, no Machson but has
Hallal can be used for storage. 3000NIS

          5 room duplex, Katlav, big yard & master with en suite & big
porch, 3900NIS  RENTED OUT!

           5 room in Ramat Shilo, newly furnished & appliances, custom
kitchen, A/C,big balcony $1400

           5 room duplex in Ramat Shilo, a porch on each level, 5000NIS

            5 room on Yarkon, partial A/C, several porches, 4500NIS

           6 room cottage on Maor, w/ a garden, very invested, $1800

           7 room near the Gra Shul, very large yard, $1800

           6 room duplex on Dolev, A/C, 2 succa porches with beautiful view,
3200 NIS reduced to NIS 3,000

           6 room cottage newly finished in Ramat Shilo, lots of parking,
$1500

          .

          We have many more rentals in our database, please ring our office

          We constantly need new homes for sale and rent,please contact us!

          Nadlan Town Real estate, setting the standard in real estate...

          office 972 -2 -9999 456  fax:02 999 4661

          cell 972 527 635 634

          visit our informative and updated website www.nadlantown.com .

          WE ALSO SELL NEW PROJETS (see our website for more details
http://www.nadlantown.com/projects.htm)
          and in all areas of Bet Shemesh

          Confused about RBS "G" ? consult with us about future options...