[RBS] Items for sale

tamar & meir smullen smullen at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 7 13:14:14 IDT 2009

I'm posting this for a friend.
Please reply to him directly only (see below), and not to me.

-----------------------------

I'm selling the following items.
1. Amcor fridge 500 liters 10 years old, not in working condition
at present, but I know where the problem is, so maybe an expert
could tell how much the cost of fixing.
2. Air conditioner 23500 BTU, at present, installed, needs to be
dismantled, and reassembled.
3. Four train tickets from Beit Shemesh to Haifa.

I am willing to consider donating the fridge and air conditioner,
if there is a great real need, in order to perform a mitzva.

I also need recommendation where I can get my mobile phone fixed,
the loudspeaker is not working.

Please call Baruch Reisman 054-3006800 (Hebrew preferred) or email
breismann at gmail.com (also Hebrew preferred).