[RBS] Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice for Rosh Hashanah

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Mon Sep 7 14:31:03 IDT 2009

Why not add a unique touch to your Rosh Hashanah seuda with the delicious fresh taste of Pommeranz Pure Orange Juice delivered to your door, on the same day it's squeezed.

We at POMMERANZ try to do our ultimate to give you the best pure juice on the market. We have already thousands of customers to prove it.

REMEMBER POMMERANZ orange juice is:
* the first in home delivery.
* no added sugar & water.
* no obligation.
* no preservatives or other agents.
* on the market for over a decade.
* delivery on the same day of juicing.
* all juices sold in 2 liter bottles.

ALSO available in pure juices:
ORANGE JUICE                            guaranteed
GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (red)                100%
CLOUDY APPLE JUICE                    pure

LEMON JUICE (1 Ltr. bottle)
LEMONADE (2 Ltr. bottle)

for more information and different flavors contact Pommeranz:

If you wish to order for BET SHEMESH please call RONNIE on 052-898-3381 or just leave your order with your name address and telephone number by email at trhakim at netvision.net.il and he will be happy to deliver it to you.

To order for RAMAT BET SHEMESH AND NOFEI AVIV please call ONLY GIDEON 02-999-6440

YOU CAN TASTE THE DIFFERENCE WITH POMMERANZ- ORANGE JUICE ltd.
THE FIRST AND FINEST IN PURE JUICES.