[RBS] Experienced maths tutor

tamar & meir smullen smullen at netvision.net.il
Mon Sep 7 15:41:58 IDT 2009

Posting for a friend - reply directly to him, not to me.
An experienced math tutor for all ages and levels is available.
 Emphasis is on understanding math and developing quantitative
 thinking. Our goal is to help students fully realize their potential.
 I´ve taught children of all intellectual levels, including
 childrens with learnings difficulties and new inmigrants.
 I´m very creative, patient and find new methods to reach and teach
 every child.
 Lessons may be given in Hebrew, English or Spanish in the comfort
 of your home.
 Rates are competitive.
 I´m sure you won´t regret this choice.
 Recommendations available upon request.