[RBS] Halperin Encyclopedia phone number

Judie Carasso judiecarasso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:12:37 IDT 2009

Did anybody keep the flier for the new Halperin Encyclopedias, or otherwise
have the contact information?  I ordered the new encyclopedias, but they
only delivered half, but they took away all the old ones (and school's
started and we really need them, help).  Did anybody have a similar
experience?  Please let me know.  Thanks, Judie

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4402 (20090907) __________

http://www.eset.com