[RBS] Encyclopedia l'beit yisroel (Hebrew)

Judie Carasso judiecarasso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:06:53 IDT 2009

I sent this e-mail already, but I don't think it made it to the list for
some reason.  A couple of months ago we received a flier advertising the new
encyclopedia l'beit yisroel (Hebrew) published by Halperin.  We ordered the
new encyclopedia and even returned our old one (in order to receive a
discount).  About a month ago, we received the first ten volumes.  Does
anybody still have the flier with the phone number?  Did anybody have a
similar experience?  Please advise.  Thanks!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4408 (20090908) __________

http://www.eset.com