[RBS] Reminder - Sunday 13th Sept - Come! Learn! Influence!

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Sat Sep 12 20:26:47 IDT 2009

We all care deeply for our community - for our shuls, our schools and
for our chesed.

You have skills, experience, professionalism - and some time-budget to
help our community.

Lema'an Achai is our 'flagship' community chesed organization -
already known & admired throughout the Jewish world for its uniquely
successful "Smart Chesed", Lema'an Achai is directed by regular
members of our community, just like you.

As times are now particularly tough, the role of Directors is critical
to the continuation and future successes of Lema'an Achai.

Lema'an Achai is democratic, transparent, 'color-blind' and known for
its deep integrity/'yoshrus". We welcome your input, whether
male/female, young/old, white/black/no kippa, oleh or vatik,
sephardi/ashkenazi/yemenite, right/center/left wing,
rich/struggling/poor... we are solely looking for people who are
Capable, Compassionate, and willing to give some Time.

Lema'an Achai's Annual General Meeting will be held Be"H on Sunday
13th September, 8pm, at the Lema'an Achai Center, 40/7 Nachal Lachish,
and we will select the new Board of Directors.

Please join us for the AGM, and please contact me if you would like to
learn more about joining the Lema'an Achai Board of Directors (need to
register as a candidate) - and make a real difference to the world's
most innovative & effective community chesed & tzedaka organization!

Come, Learn, Influence!!

Best Regards,
David

David Morris,