[RBS] TONIGHT - A New Beginning

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at beistefillah.org
Sun Sep 13 12:49:52 IDT 2009

Ladies' Chovos Halevavos

After a hugely successful, well-attended (over 60 women) shiur and siyum on
Chovos HaLevavos Sha'ar HaBitachon, we will IYH begin Sha'ar Avodas Elokim
TONIGHT at 9:15 PM (to 10), at the Schaeffer home, Nachal Ma'or 12/1.

The Chovos HaLevavos explains what it means to serve HaShem, why we should
do so, and from where - in ourselves - our decision to do so should stem
from. All very practically set down, in down-to-earth, real fashion. Very
interactive Shiur.

The shiur is given by HoRav Malinowitz, shlita.