[RBS] BIG welcome to recent NEFESH B'NEFESH Olim

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha kavrbs at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 00:22:30 IDT 2009

A BIG welcome to the recent olim of Nefesh B'Nefesh.
We send our brachot to you for a successful aliya and klita, and a great and joyous Shana Tova.

Come daven with us at the Carlebach Shul for Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
Join us for our famous Friday night / Shabbos Carlebach-style tefillot.

Call Reuven at 054 325 4024 for details.

Kehillat Ahava VeSimcha - Carlebach, 70 Dolev RBS (opposite the park next to Nachal Timna)
at Beit Knesset Netsach Beit Hillel

Shana Tova!