[RBS] PSA: A Gift for the Holidays - for your cleaner!

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Sep 15 22:26:27 IDT 2009

This is for those of you who haven't been with us very long:  remember
giving the postman a gift at xmas time?  Well, the two times a year we
recognize those people in service positions to whom we'd like to express
our gratitude are:

*Rosh HaShana
* & Pesach

I can't tell you what to give, or how much to give if you're choosing
cash; I can only tell you that - 'tis the season!

Hope that's helpful!

~Rivka Ester
"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service"
999-6093