[RBS] gret Bat Mitzvah ideas and unsolicited recommendations

natalie kovan mijal73 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:02:13 IDT 2009

I want to give two unsolicited recommendations to the two women who made our Bat Mitzvah a great success.

Ella SEltzer of Bead-dazzled fame lived up to her name and had the girls in the palm of her hand (no pun intended) with her beautiful creations! Ella has a project for every budget, and she was extremely accomodating, and best of all, fun! Ella, you're the best! Ella can be reached @ 991-4253.

Aviva Lubling took care of the second part of the evening. Many of you may know Aviva from Play Back Theatre fame. When I participated in one of her groups I left totally exhilirated--and so did the girls! One girl didn't even realize that her mother had left almost an hour befor--now that's called being engaged! The girls had no clue that while they were having a blast, they were venturing into some 'serious' theatre. Through Aviva's talented repertoire the girls got immersed in their characters and  walked away thrilled by the whole experience. Aviva can be reached at 999-7234. May we only share smachot and Shana Tova to all! Natalie Michal Kovan