[RBS] MITZVA - help make a morning minyan for a shiva at 8AM?

Seeman, Dani DSeeman at nds.com
Wed Sep 16 17:15:43 IDT 2009

All, Rav Ephraim Kestenbaum is sitting shiva for his brother Ben Kestenbaum (Binyamin Zeev ben HaRav David) at Nachal Maor 10/5, RBS, until Rosh HaShana. We are trying to ensure that we have 10 men for slichot + shacharit (starts at 8 AM). If you can attend Thursday or Friday, please respond to this email or call 054-784-2846.

Shenishma Besorot Tovot,
Dani

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com