[RBS] Blessings of the New Year to All from AYS

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Thu Sep 17 22:19:48 IDT 2009

To all of my current, former & future clients -

May HaShem rain His blessings upon you, your families, our community,
and all Am Yisrael.  May it be a year of growing ever closer to HaShem
and His ultimate will for us.

I hope I've succeeded in helping most of the people most of the time!

As ever, I'm happy to be "At Your Service."

~Rivka Ester Rothstein
"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service"
Matching clients with cleaners in the Beit Shemesh/RBS areas since 1999.
02-999-6093