[RBS] I have an extra simanim platter to sell

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:54:35 IDT 2009

We have an extra simanim platter from Mehadrin Rottenberg for sale.
Price: 40 NIS (less than it's sold for - a bargain!). Has six
different simanim cooked into yummy things in one of those disposable
muffin tins.

Impress your guests that you cooked six different dishes JUST for the
simanim course!

Simanim platter bought off the Druyans: 40 NIS.
Impressing your mother-in-law: priceless

Give us a call, 9922686. We oughta be around all day tomorrow, 11 Lachish.

And a ksvia vechasima tova to all!!!!

-Miriam and Yoav Druyan