[RBS] Shana Tova From Machanayim: (You can trust this Email!!)

Rabbi David Goldstein machanayim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:37:33 IDT 2009

 *Erev Rosh Hashana 5770*

Dear Machanayim Campers, Families *(and all of our Machanayim Friends),*

Chava and I *(and all the immediate Machanayim Family members)* want to wish
each and every member of the *extended* Machanayim Family a *Shana Tova
U'Metuka:* a year of good health, prosperity, and *Machanayim
Happiness*throughout the year
*(at least until next summer when you can recharge your "simcha batteries"
in Camp Machanayim) *!
*Machanayimly Yours,*
Rabbi David and Chava Goldstein

*P.S.:* Right after Rosh Hashana, I will Bezrat Hashem send out specific
details about our upcoming Machanayim Events: *Simchas Beit Hashoeva, Boys'
Succos Tiyul, Camp Machanayim Pirchei in Har Nof, Maalot Dafna, and Shaarei
Chesed, and more.*
*P.P.S.:* I also hope to complete the various Boys Camps Yearbooks and get
them with pictures to you as soon as I can.