[RBS] Services: Feeling itchy???? get rid of that LICE-Call and book an appointment TODAY!!!

liebermanfamily at googlemail.com liebermanfamily at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:06:34 IDT 2009

Now that school is in session, let's make sure we aren't bringing
unnecessary things to school.

Just want to get that itch taken care of once and for all????

Get rid of those annoying critters and enjoy a day without scratching.

Delegate the tiresome task of head lice removal to a professional!!!

Well right here in your own neighborhood I offer confidential and
effective removal of Head Lice and nits.

For an extra convenience I am also available to work in your home.

In addition to professionally removing lice and nits I will also
advise you tips on how to prevent
re-infestation.

I also offer maintenance plans to remain free of those nasty critters!!!

I USE ONLY SAFE AND NATURAL TREATMENTS:

Pick up the phone today and become free of LICE:
Call or email Tzippy at:
(H) 077-750-2350
(M) 052-768-7933
Email: licefighter at gmail.com

Servicing the Ramat Beit Shemesh and Beit Shemesh Area

Hours are Sunday-Wednesday 7:30AM-2:30PM