[RBS] A request from a neighbor

ellensk55 esk55 at email.com
Mon Sep 21 16:28:00 IDT 2009

Dear Neighbors:  Raising children is quite a job and very challenging.  And if chas v'shalom a child is hurt I would hope that we all would help out.  However, I know that sometimes your child is not hurt and for whatever reason feels the need to yell and scream at the top of his lungs.  We live in an apartment community not in the country.  The sound reverberates off the buildings and to listen to a child, the same child, scream for hours on end is disturbing to those that live close by.  So please, may I ask that if you have one of those children, bring him inside the house to have his tantrum.  Have some consideration and/or teach your child to be considerate of others around him. I have raised children too so I do know what I'm talking about and I'm not saying this just because it's a fast day as adults do get testy as the day goes on.  Thank you for understanding.
Have an easy fast.