[RBS] Taken Wonder Bimba

Sharon Shahrabani rentbetshemesh at anglo-saxon.co.il
Mon Sep 21 16:59:38 IDT 2009

Hi
We left a "wonder Bimba" (those Bimbas that you only turn the wheel to ride)
on Friday night - Rosh Hashana, hidden behind the stairs from Dolev and
Ayalon to the Mata Shulls. We were gone for less than an hour and it was
taken by two guys that probably found it- so one of the neigbours said -
they walked from there towards Masat Mordechai area passing Dolev 27. It was
dark green and black quality bimba -

Please let us know if you know who might have taken it - we need it..

Thank you
Sharon Shahrabani 9999503

database 4441 (20090919) __________

http://www.eset.com