[RBS] BAGEL STOP-Your local Mehadrin Dairy Caterer

Miriam Kaplan miriamkp at netvision.net.il
Tue Sep 22 00:00:00 IDT 2009

Chalavi Catering from simple Brissim to full-service Banquets.

Don't forget to order for Break-Fast!

BAGEL STOP CATERING has been around for 12 years and right in the neighborhood for seven of those. Many satisfied customers can attest to the freshness of our delicious bagels,the originality and elegance of our events and the creativity of our simcha design.

Freshly made bagels and platters also available for seuda shlishit or just for fun! Home delivery.

Don't just take our word for it! Look at ALL the recommendations we've received on this list!

"Last Friday we had a special Simcha and Bagel Stop made it extra special.  Besides the delicious and fresh food, they took care of setting up and decorating the hall according to my requests and it was absolutely beautiful.  They were very accommodating from the beginning, when we asked them what can we do? They said "Anything, What do you want?"
 Did I mention that they are affordable as well?

   Cindy Kline"

"We would like to warmly recommend Bagel Stop Catering and thank them on doing a fantastic job catering our son's recent Bar Mitzva celebration. The high caliber of food, elegant setup and design, and pleasant "yachas" throughout has left us (and our guests) very impressed. Their experienced and professional staff helped greatly to "make" our simcha.

 Sheyirbu Hasmachot!
Gina and Jonny Kirsch"

 You don't have to look further than Bet Shemesh for ALL your simcha needs.

We have catered all kinds of events, from a stunning breakfast in a garden to a top of the range reunion in Reishit.

No event ( or budget) is too big or too small. Our dedicated staff and pleasant working atmosphere make your simcha memorable, delicious and easy!
We are under full Jerusalem Mehadrin hechsher (with a teudat Kashrut) and offer a free design consultation with color schemes and themes matched to your personal taste.

Did you know that as well as our yummy bagels, we also offer a full range of unique salads, creamy homemade lasagne, many varieties of quiche, our famous glazed salmon, healthy soups and a pasta and salad bar.We also have our own chocolate fondue fountains and an ice-coffee and slush machine which make a huge impact at any event!

Next time you are making a simcha, why look out of town? There's no need! BAGEL STOP CATERING is right here!

For a list of our many personal recommendations and photographs of our spectacular events, please email Zev Kaplan at baglcate at netvision.net.il or call 02-9920276.

May we share many simchas together!