[RBS] HELP with moadon kador-sal sheiber

jodi lev jodil at actcom.co.il
Tue Sep 22 10:52:36 IDT 2009

We're hoping someone can help us with this problem:

At the beginning of the summer we signed our son up - including giving payment - for the Beit Shemesh basket ball team at Sheiber. We were told they'd mail us both the receipt and information about the beginning of the training season, which would start in September. We have so far not received anything from them. We have called the contact phone numbers repeatedly; nobody ever answers and messages don't get returned. Does anyone know anything about this? Does anyone know who is in charge of moadon kador-sal beit shemesh and how to contact them? Was this all a hoax?

Thanks,
Jodi

jodil at actcom.co.il
050-404-8503