[RBS] Other List servers?

sheina berkowitz sheinac at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:50:21 IDT 2009

If you have any connections to other neighborhoods with their own email list and can post for me, please forward this post:  Thanking you in advance...

Shalom,
Hope you all had a meaningful Rosh Hashana, and wishing you a sweet and successful year.

I created these beautiful posters for you to enjoy - for your Sukkah and/or for all year long.
They are a series called "Thru the Windows of our Hearts".

they are the size of  A3 - (2 letters side by side)
laminated, encapsulated - waterproof for long lasting wear.
They are 30 NIS for one, and 25 NIS each if you buy more than one.

Here is the link to see them on my facebook site.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=311716&id=762065286&l=d1d9187b90

Please call me to buy them
054-348-5987
I live on Nachal Ayalon, RBSa