[RBS] black hp #92 ink cartridge available - very inexpensive

d33656 zfriedman at aish.com
Wed Sep 23 23:48:08 IDT 2009

i just ordered a black HP 92 ink cartridge and it is the wrong one. it is good for the following:
hp deskjet 5440
hp officejet 6310
hp photosmart c3140, c3180, c3150, 7850
hp printer/scannrt/copier 1507, 1510
i just opened it today but it doesnt fit in my printer. it is wrapped in saran rap so it doesnt dry out. if anyone wants to buy it, i'm selling it for what i bought it for, $15 or 55 NIS. that is half the price for a cartridge like this is israel.

please contact me if you are interested. thanks
02-581-7853 or 052-581-4931
timidit at hotmail.com

Can be picked up on Nachal Shimshon in RBSA if you are interested