[RBS] 4 minim sale

Aviva Rubin aaorubin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:50:03 IDT 2009

For the fifth year now, Etogim and 4 Minim will be sold by Avi Rubin

4 Minim will be sold starting from Motzei Yom Kippur until Sukkot in the Rubin’s house, Nachal Yarkon 4 apt. 5

On Motzei Yom Kippur – from half an hour after the fast and till midnight.
Tusday, Wednesday and Thursday – from 167:00 – midnight.
Friday, Erev Sukkot – from 8:30 – 15:30.

The Etrogim and Lulavim will be under the inspection of Rav Chaim Solovechik.

Rabbi Derovan will be present at our stand in the shopping center (near “Yesh”)
to give a Psack on the 4 minim. Details of days and hours will follow.

The sale will take place at two locations:

Avi Rubin
Shderot Hayarkon 4/5
(Rav Chaim will be present on Motzei Yom Kippur, and additional days still to be posted)

In the local shopping area (look for our sign).
>From an hour after motzei Yom Kippur and till 2 hours before Sukkot (24 hours a day).... Just pick your time to come and buy!

For additional information and / or if you wish to pre-order a set and have it delivered to you, please contact me at @ 050-4999910 or aaorubin at hotmail.com

Shana Tova,
Avi Rubin