[RBS] Why People You Know Support Lema'an Achai?

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Sat Sep 26 20:16:50 IDT 2009

Why People You Know Support Lema'an Achai …

I support Lema'an Achai because of their sincere and deep desire to
assist anyone in need regardless of their religious or political
affiliations. Their highly competent staff and volunteers are leaders
and role models of dedication, caring, and compassion for the entire
Ramat Beit Shemesh community.

Rabbi Ari N. Enkin
Author & Educator
----------
I support Lemaan Achai because they do chessed in an intelligent and
sensitive way that makes the most long-term sense.

Rabbi Natan Slifkin,
Author and Lecturer
-----------------
I support Lema'an Achai because Lema'an Achai supports RBS, gets
struggling members of our community back on their feet, and is there
for all of us in so many ways!

Rafi Goldmeier,
Author of Life In Israel blog.
-----------------
I support Lema'an Achai because they have a wide range of services
that they provide to the RBS A community and having worked for them
and with them over the years, they really do a great job.

Mykey Schoemann
Gabbai, Gra Shul, RBS A
------------------
I support Lema’an Achai because he relates to our philosophy of
helping all Jews in need, without a ‘dress code’, and
believes that even the busiest people can find time to help others.

Arthur Jacobs
Pharmacist
-------------------
I support Lema'an Achai because their notable tzedaka and chesed is
combined with the best practices of a well run business. I therefore
know I'm getting good returns on my investment, when I "invest" my
tzedaka with Lema'an Achai!

Uri Schechterman,
CEO, Vista Strategic Partners
------------------
I support Lema'an Achai because it is REAL Tzedaka!

Rabbi Avrohom Lewis
Torah Outreach Educator
------------------

I support Lema'an Achai because they are what their name means  - "for
the sake of my brother" - there to help everyone regardless of
background or religious level.

Rabbi Dov Lipman
Educator, Author, Lecturer and Community Activist.
--------------------
I support Lema'an Achai because every shekel we contribute counts, is
accounted for & shall, we pray, be a 'zechut' before the "Supreme
Accountant" in his audit of our deeds in the upcoming "Yemei HaDin"!!

Rabbi Harry Greenspan
Educator & Torah Activist
---------------------
I support Lema'an Achai because I have known them since they started
and have witnessed their unfailing integrity, effectiveness and
compassion. Smart Chesed is the way to go!

Rabbi Jeremy Finn
Torah Educator & Business Entrepeneur
-------------------

We support Lemaan Achai because its primary goal is weaning people
from dependence on tzedaka - and there is no higher level of tzedaka
than that!

Shaul and Andy Behr,
Engineer and Corporate CFO.
-------------------------
We support Lema'an Achai because Ramat Beit Shemesh would not be the
community it is with out Lemaan Achai. A community where one Jew cares
for the next, and Helps in anyway they can. We are Grateful to Hashem
to live in such a community that has a Lemaan Achai, and the people
who support it, whether financially or physically.  We Support Lemaan
Achai  "

Dr Shmuel and Zipporah Karen Katz
Dentist & Torah Educator; Nurse.

Support Lema'an Achai Too!

Donate On-line: www.SmartChesed.org
By Phone 24/6:   02 99999.33
Mail checks to: Lema'an Achai, 40/7 Nahal Lachish, Ramat Bet Shemesh, 99093
Drop off at Arthur's Pharmacy, Nachal Dolev
Via your local Representative or Shul Gabbai.