[RBS] Oct. 21-Miriam Adahan speaking in RBS

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sat Sep 26 22:02:08 IDT 2009

  Don't forget the date.  Likrat Kallah, a local RBS Hachnasat Kallah organization is happy to host Miriam Adahan at our annual event.  The topic is "Facing Life's Challanges with Faith and Confidence".
   We've got the menu underway and there will be amazing sweets and salads.  Don't forget our Chinese Auction as well.  It's a great women's night out and ALL proceeds go directly to tzedakah.
  To date, we have helped 766 kallahs.  With your help, we'll be able to help more. (all kallahs come from homes that are financially limited and we check out each kallah to ascertain her need.)
  When:  Oct. 21  7:45(doors open with Chinese auction)
  Where:  Ramat Shalom-Dolev 43
  Thank you to our sponsors:  Now My PC Works, Maccabi Sherutai Briut, three anonymous donors
  For more info or if you would like to help:  999-4463

  Thanks again, Sadeena Pinhasik