[RBS] Apology

frumwoman at aol.com frumwoman at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 05:23:58 IST 2009

This may be a long shot, but I am hoping the man and woman involved are reading this list. I have no other way to reach you, and I need to ask mechilla from you.

On Friday, I was driving up Nehar Hayarden behind you, hurrying home to finish up my preparations for Shabbat. I assume you were more efficient than I (a quality I surely need to emulate), and had finished your preparations by then, as you were driving at a leisurely pace. I gave in to my yetzer hara, allowing myself to become frustrated at your overlapping both lanes, not allowing me to pass. I honked at you and once you moved into the right lane, I passed you. I had the distinct impression that you were not pleased about my having passed you, and I immediately regretted having given into my frustration, but by then it was too late. I would have apologized to you immediately, but I don't know who you are, so this is the only option I could come up with to try to rectify my poor behavior.

I hope you will forgive me.

With warm wishes for a gmar chatima tova and an easy and meaningful fast,

Nuchi Draiman