[RBS] Gemar Chatima Tova & Note of Appreciation from Lema'an Achai

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Sun Sep 27 16:55:49 IST 2009

The newly elected board of Lema'an Achai would like to wish all of its
supporters a Gmar Chatimah Tova.

We want to take this opportunity to thank all of our volunteers and
supporters who enable us to continue our tremendous work.  And as a
community organization that holds by Da'as Torah and upholds Kavod
HaTorah, we want to thank the Rabbanim of our community, and other
leaders , who work tirelessly and endlessly to resolve the many
challenges facing our community.

As you may know, Lema'an Achai works primarily to help families facing
financial challenges. We also take pride in helping families in other
areas. In the past year,we saw a need to play a leading role in
dealing with child abuse issues.

Our efforts and activities, though, in no way were meant to diminish
the work done on this and other issues by the Rabbonim of our
community. The board of Lemaan Achai would like to express its
admiration for the Rabbonim of our community, and other community
leaders , who have made tremendous efforts to prevent and eradicate
reprehensible behavior in our community.

We work with all sectors of the community in Ramat Beit Shemesh, and
appreciate the cooperation that we have enjoyed with the Rabbonim of
our community and other community leaders in the past.  We look
forward to continuing this cooperation in working together to make
Ramat Bet Shemesh a truly wonderful place to live and grow.

Shanah Tova & Gamar Chatima Tova!