[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Pergola Builder

yishaishimoni@ymail.com gamadooni at optonline.net
Tue Sep 29 13:03:07 IST 2009

I live in Ramat Shilo and had my garden done and am currently having a pergola built. I have had several gardeners come over and give estimates and they weren't even close to what Rafi had quoted us. In the end the price was thousands of Shekels cheaper and the work done within the timeframe that he promised. I never had to call to ask when he was coming and the price didn't change when the work was completed. The Pergola the same thing price unbeatable and he is ahead of the schedule that he promised.
His name again is Rafi and his telephone # is: 050-648-9455

Good Luck
Yishai Shimoni
02-991-9622