[RBS] Kehillat Ahavat Tzion - Tzurba Merabanan program

Kehillat Ahavat Tzion kehillatahavattzion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:02:50 IST 2009

Tonight, we are continuing the "Tzurva Mirabanan" program, at the
shul, Nachal Timna 2.

We will be providing specially prepared booklets of sources for half
an hour of chavruta learning followed by a shiur by Rav Menachem on
the subject.

It is possible to come for the chavruta learning or for the shiur
alone. We will help find you a chavruta if necessary.

This week's topic is Hilchot Arba'at HaMinim.

There will be a minyan for Arvit at both 20.30 and 22.00, following the shiur.

For more information please contact Moshe Abelesz at moshea at lookstein.org