[RBS] More plastic bottle recycling bins

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:02:50 IST 2009

Dear All,

The Iriya has put in a request for more plastic bottle recycling bins.
It doesn't seem like it will happen in less than 6 months, but in any case, I'd like to compile a list of potential installations.

If you have a suggestion for a location - please email me with the address *and* the reason for that location.

The high usage ones, are already slated for a second one to be placed near it - but let me know in any case, so it doesn't get forgotten.

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com