[RBS] Delicious Moishy's Cakes, cookies, and pies for Succos!!!!

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 30 08:36:45 IST 2009

Dear Listers,

It has now become even easier to get Moishy's baked goods in RBS A!!! We are
offering pick up in RBS A on Thursday nights from 8:00-10:00pm at Kishon 15
apartment 5, and  by pre-order to pick up on Friday, same location, from
12-2.

Of course, we will still have Moishy's full range of baked goods available
at Incredible Edibles in Sheinfeld on Fridays from 9-1, where you can also
pick up beautiful gifts; candy, chocolate, dried fruit, and nuts
arrangements for your hosts for succos at amazing prices.

Moishy's Heimeshe bakery is a high quality Ameican style bakery and we are
carrying his products exclusively in Ramat Beit Shemesh and Beit Shemesh.
Treat yourselves and your family/hosts for Succos.

Pies and mini pies
7 layer cakes
check-a-board cakes
vanilla rugelach
chocolate and cinnamon rugelach
babkas and kokosh
mini black and white cookies
fancy cookies-sandwich, rainbow, etc
chocolate chip cookies
fancy cakes (by pre-order only)

For any special or bulk orders, please order by Wednesday night.

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205
http://www.thekosherbasket.co.il
(ask for nis prices)