[RBS] Chevron - Chol HaMoed Concert, Festival, and buses

Ari Gerber arigerber at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 10:30:36 IST 2009

For those who posted looking for details, I found them:

For details on the concert and festival in Chevron during Chol Hamoed, see the following site:
http://www.hebron.org.il/hebrew/article.php?id=720

For a clear view of the poster, click on the PDF link, or go to the following site:
http://www.hebron.org.il/hebrew/data/images/File/Sukot09.pdf

Mearrat HaMachpela is open.

For bus transportation from Beit Shemesh for the concert and festival, call 050 899 7663.
(Wait until after 3pm today (Wednesday) - they said they will have the details then.)

DO NOT EMAIL ME - I am just passing on this information and have no other details.