[RBS] YISHAR KOACH FROM LEMA'AN ACHAI

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Sep 30 12:01:49 IST 2009

A HUGE YISHAR KOACH from the Lema'an Achai to the boys and staff of YESHIVAT
LEV HATORAH who once again this year built Sukkot for families who are not
able to build for themselves.

A big thank you also to WIN ROBINS, our volunteer photographer who went
around from Sukka to Sukka capturing the best shots of the boys' building.

We really appreciate all their efforts on behalf of our families and are
proud to be part of a community where its members are always ready to take
responsibility for one another and help out wherever needed.

Tizku lemitzvot and Chag Sameach to all!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115