[RBS] NEEDED: Someone flying in from chul to go toDuty-free in the baggage claim at the airport

RFried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Wed Sep 30 11:20:49 IST 2009

 Last month, I forgot to pick up two items I had at duty-free when I came
back from a trip to the States.
Now, I have a problem.

I am not allowed to go to the airport and pick up the items myself.
Someone from outside the country coming in to Israel has to go to the
duty-free desk by the baggage claim area and pick up the items for me. They
will need to show a copy of my receipt, my teudat zehut and a letter from me
allowing it (which I can email to anyone anyplace in the world).

My problem is I need someone to do this for me in the next 2 months.
Anyone out there going to chul in the next month or two or have a friend or
relative who can do this for me?????

Please email me or call me at 9994576.  I can email the documents to
anywhere in the world.  All I need is someone from outside Israel who is
visiting or lives here to stop at the Duty-free pick-up desk in the baggage
claim area.  It will take maximum 5-10 minutes.

Please  help me out if you can.
Riki

believed to be clean.