[RBS] please come make "Birkat Hailanot" in our garden

batya batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Tue Apr 6 08:27:11 IDT 2010

If you forgot/didn't have time/couldn't find a place to make Birkat Hailanot on Rosh Chodesh or during Chol Hamoed, then you are welcome to come to our garden on the corner of Luz and Yarkon to make the blessing. Tell you Hebrew speaking friends and neighbors. Yarkon 30/2. Shevach. There is no dog in garden (despite the sign). We have a rimon, plum, and lemon tree all with flowers, Baruch Hashem. Please make sure your small children don't pick our other plants and flowers in the garden. In the merit of zikui harabim may we merit parnassah tova.
Batya Shevach