[RBS] Great Sales and Activities at Al Derech Burma

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 07:32:50 IDT 2010

Gear up for Spring at Al Derech Burma.  Rent a bike and take the family on an adventurous bike tour on the beautiful trails that begin right outside our store.  Relax with a sandwich, salad, coffee, ice cream, ice coffee or pastry in our lovely cafe while staring out at breathtaking views.

We will help you get in shape and shed those unwanted pounds by professionally fitting you (via computerized and videotaped analysis) with running, walking or hiking shoes and sports apparel at a great price.  We are also happy to advise you about how to get started with an exercise program.  Our biking department carries a huge selection of mountain and road bikes at every price range (including kids bikes) and we also do repairs and trade ins.

Finally, we have a brand new camping department where you can purchase everything you need for your Tiyulim.  We are open Sunday-Thursday from 8:30-19:00 and on Friday from 7:30-15:30.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center on Rd 38 just off Shaar Hagaye, 100 meters North of the Mesilat Zion Paz gas station.

Al Derech Burma:  Not just a place to shop;   a place to be inspired.

074-703-0029
054-351-8009
www.alderechburma.com